How is Cardinal Academy’s block scheduling good for you?
- Flexible schedule – if you attend everyday, all day, you can earn more credits and possibly graduate early. If you work, you can attend one less block each semester, and still graduate on-time.
- Focus: You can focus on fewer classes each day.
- Interaction: With fewer classes and longer class times, you will get more help from teachers.
- Calmer Environment: Block scheduling is less frantic and you can get more done in class with the attention of the teacher and have less homework.
- Daily Schedule – Cardinal Academy starts at 9 a.m. and finishes around 4 p.m. During the day you will be in your 3 or 4, 90 minute classes, have meal and snack breaks, and have access to healthcare and social work appointments.