Supervisor: Executive Director
Working Days: 223 Days
Full time with medical, dental, vision and retirement benefits
Salary range: $45,000- $56,200. Starting pay commensurate with experience and education.
The Executive Assistant supports the Executive Director with planning, executing, and tracking student recruitment/marketing strategic plans, and with the development of new marketing strategies. Their responsibilities include analyzing data to monitor recruitment campaigns and evaluate results, creating and managing the production of marketing materials, helping with the organization of events, and providing administrative support to the Executive Director.
Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
- Plan, implement, and monitor marketing/student recruitment campaigns;
- Produce and disseminate marketing/press materials;
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as press conferences, meetings, focus groups, and fundraising events, such as commencement;
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends;
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases, print and electronic brochures;
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director.
Qualifications for Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in marketing;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Superior organizational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus;
- Knowledge of graphic design and computer applications is a plus.
Proficiency in the usage of database software, internet software, e-mail and word processing software. Ability to proficiently use the following programs strongly preferred: IC, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Excel. Ability to use graphic design software is a plus.
Language Skills: Ability to communicate impeccably , both verbally and in writing in English. Ability to communicate fluently verbally and in writing in Spanish is a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to appropriately communicate with students, teachers, parents, members of the community and others including vendors, and other agencies. Ability to exercise good judgment and work in a flexible, dynamic environment with constant interruptions.
At Cardinal Academy, we celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity, for the benefit of our faculty and staff, and our entire school community.
We believe that diversity is essential and integral to the success of our school. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Cardinal Academy is committed to providing employees with a work environment in which to explore ideas, innovate, and put best practices into action and also free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cardinal Academy are based on school needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. Our policy is in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.