We hosted an Open House last week and it was so much fun having people in the building. After a year of working from home, it felt good to venture out and connect with people again.
As I drove in the morning of the open house, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to say to students I would be meeting in person for the first time. How could I put into words what this school is about? How do I explain that we are so much more than “just a school?”
I came up with some beliefs I wanted to share on the blog today.
What do we stand for at Cardinal Academy?
- You deserve to feel safe and supported.
- You deserve access to services for yourself and you child.
- You are a whole person, not “just” one thing. You are a parent, student, sister, girlfriend, daughter, and others. All of these are important.
- You can reach your goals and these goals are personal to you.
- You are strong and resilient.
If you weren’t able to attend the open house, reach out for a tour! You can text me at (208) 918-1693 or email me at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Register today at: https://cardinalacademycharter.org/register/.